Monday, August 2, 2010

Kristina Keneally

This is an illustration I did a while ago for a magazine in the US, but I've been waiting for permission to use it. They haven't gotten back to me either way, so I thought I'd post it regardless because it came up a treat.

For those who don't know Kristina Keneally is the Labor Party Premier for the Australian state of New South Wales. She's originally from the US, hence the interest from a US mag. She's jumped into a position that's really a sinking ship, after years of mismanagement from her predecessors.

I don't really care though because I live in Victoria...

Enjoy!

3 comments:

BROD WONG said...

wow. This is really cool. I love the perspective of the body, especially. I also like how the feet sorta points in a bit to show weight from that box she's pulling! Good subtlety. That's a well thought of piece!

Anthony Pascoe said...

Great work Luke !...one of your best mate

Luke Watson said...

Thanks chaps, it was a fun job to get and I'm pretty happy with the result. The wife wasn't happy about having to be my reference for the body though...