Monday, April 7, 2008

in the beginning...

Welcome to Unkle Wato's school for the bored. It's my first post and be damned I feel important, very important.

Where this thing will end up going I don't know but I'm looking forward to having an outlet to show all those wonderful drawings and doodles that artists tend to do, yet don't get payed for, so they never tend to see the light of day. As well as commissioned work.

I also plan to update the blog with all the adventures that fit into my professional sphere, but aren't exactly drawings, so you can see what I'm up to and where I might be next. This, I think, should serve as a way to satisfy the demands of friends and family that I have recenty left, by moving across the country, while saving money on phone calls.

To begin I think I'll stick up some bits and pieces that are recent , yet not brand new, to give you an overview of my stuff.

So onward...

No comments: